Its Official.....

JayK2387

Reaction score
I HATE braxton hicks!!!!

They dont hurt but they are uncomfortable...

Saturday night I got them every 5 minutes from 7.30 to 10 and they were lasting about 20-30 seconds a time.

My mum said you just wait till the real thing starts............

ID MUCH RATHER THE REAL THINGS lol least id be getting to hold my princess at the end of it lol xxxx

Aww poor you, I've never had them in either pregnancy :doh:

Just think another few weeks and you WILL have your little princess! :hug:

I dont think I have had them yet you know hun!!! I must be missing them or I havent had any! :lol:

I know what you mean though about holding yours princess im sooooo scarred though

xx

Oh dear poor you i have had 1 that lasted a few minutes they are very uncomfortable i had to get out of bed as i couldnt breathe right with it. :hug: :hug: :hug:

yeah im also sick of them as well. Get them every night now and it seems to put Lee on high alert and hes always asking me.. is this it.. are they real lol bless him!!

You know what? I wish I had them ! A part of me feels I'm missing out :) . This pregnancy has been wonderful but really uneventful for me !!

ah no hun... do they not make it harder to distinguish between these and the real ones!?!?!

i dont think ive had them.
sometimes baby pushes to the front of my bump high up and it makes me lose my breath a bit and is uncomfy but dont think its that :think:
bless all you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back