Has your heart got louder?!

KateQPR

Reaction score
Is it just me, or can you feel you heart beating a lot more and it seems faster than before? I was lying in bed last night and all i could feel was my heart fluttering away like i was walking up Ben Nevis or something. Seems to come and go.

Also, have found something which seems to have relieved my early morning sickness.... it's a pain but i set my alarm for the middle of the night (3am and 6am) and just ate a biscuit in bed and went back to sleep. When i woke up at normal time i didn't feel nauseaus hardly at all for the first time this week!

Only trouble is i can hardly keep my bloody eyes open...

LOL, yes, you wait til 2nd tri when you can't breath properly anymore and walking up the stairs make your heart pound. It's all the extra blood pumping around your body for your little one :D

I definately felt my heartbeat and pulse a lot more - but then again your blood volume practically doubles :D

hi... yeh i can feel my heart beat louder etc!

my fella has even told me, he's heard it proper beating away fast, when he hugs me!!!

I thought it wasnt good! but ya, my heart is beating faster these days

Yes - mine got so bad I went to the doctors about it - it felt like my heart was going to explode, :oops: I felt like a right hypocondriac(sp)!

All perfectly normal :hug:

Mine has got a lot better now though, but the breathlessness might be taking my mind off it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back