My baby may have a heart murmer.

good luck tomorrow hun!!

I gave up with waxing and shaving a few weeks ago when I couldn't see them anymore, let alone reach them!!

Hi Weestar - I can't access MSN on this pc unfortunately but will PM you instead.

Take care

Lucy
38 + 2

no probs lucy look forward to reading you pm, take care hun xx

Just back from the physio its now 4.50 pm and my appointment was at 2. sorry im a bit p'd off i was expecting to see someon on their own but turned out to be a class what a waste of an hour and trying to amuse a 3 yr old too gawd i felt so embarraced everyone was staring at me cos adele was bored after the first 2 minutes. anyway after the class finnaly finnished the physio said to me my bump is far to small for a support belt and gave me some tub a grip :? how that is supposed to help the pain in my pelvis i will never know, so basicly ive to suffer this pain and have no sleep for 7 weeks or untill baby comes gonna go and cry now im so tired and in so much pain i cant handle this for another 7 weeks :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wait a week and call them back hun, my first appointment was a class but they said if the pain carried on to make a one on one appointment which i did. Like I said my physios are really nice so maybe im just lucky but id get back to them if i were u!

Thanx fay i think im gonna have to i cant suffer any longer with having a 3 yr old to look after and getting an hours sleep a night if im lucky i just cant go on. i must seem like a moaning cow but tehri is history of week pelvis in my family both my sisters had to have emergancy c sections at 32 weeks im now 32 + weeks and just feel like they wont help me cos i dont have a huge bump surley there must be something they can do. Im also going to make an appointment with the doctor instead of the modwife cos im not back to them till the 9/2 so even if he can sugest something anything has to be better than trying to sleep with 8 pillows round me and between my legs and im still in agony.

will keep you posted on what they say

tc xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back