Palpitations anyone?

I've had them a few times, definitely worse when I'm in bed. Quite normal, its because of all the extra blood being produces for baby :) try not to worry hun.

As for your scan, early ones aren't reliable for dating, wait til your 12 week scan for a more exact date x x

I get palpitations when overly anxious and working too hard, but fortunately none during pregnancy yet.

Perhaps you are pushing yourself a bit hard?

Once i saw a doctor complaining about chest pains close to heart and he said it was the intercostal muscles around my middle just being very tight, due to anxiety. So maybe that might be a cause of pain for you too? Due to its position, the pain was quite distressing til i found that out.

I have also heard that lying on your left hand side in bed helps your circulation xx

I get palpitations when overly anxious and working too hard, but fortunately none during pregnancy yet.

Perhaps you are pushing yourself a bit hard?

Once i saw a doctor complaining about chest pains close to heart and he said it was the intercostal muscles around my middle just being very tight, due to anxiety. So maybe that might be a cause of pain for you too? Due to its position, the pain was quite distressing til i found that out.

I have also heard that lying on your left hand side in bed helps your circulation xx

I get this every time I wake up... my heart races, I think I'm giving peanut a fright every time he thinks he's down for the night :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back