Has someone given my baby adult food?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
My LO is 4 months old.
He usually has mustard colour'd poo but today he had really brown like melted chocolate poo it was bit runny it was NOT green so i know he hasnt got belly ache.
He went to his grandma's yesterday so im starting to think they gave him adult food aswell as his milk.
is this possible an does it sound like it to anyone?? x

God If they have that's beyond awful!!
If he has the same milk as always and his poo is different then its possible he has had something else. Or could he have an upset tummy for another reason?
I'd be asking if I were you x

you need to ask hun as older generations def fed normal food earlier may have been done with good intentions

I wud rather have a warning if there guna give him something but his poo shudnt be like melted chocolate is rather have known than be lied to because of this it may consequense them being banned cos no one listens to me wat im given him.
Hes on the same milk he usually has mustard colour never really changes unless he has a tummy upset an goes green ive never smelt it like that before it smelt more like human pooh. i is not amused today lol x

Sounds like you def need to ask Hun, good intentions or not I'd be fuming if they had, so good luck!

I know what my OH's family is like they wont say if hes anything other than his milk there alright to gossip about crap but they cant be honest with me which frustrates me. Good intenstions is my arse lol. if i wanted it for a good intention i would say so. ive only just started him on baby rusks but that shud make no poo different colour or smell like adult poo :(. so its got to do with yesterday i think x

Apperntly theyve only gave him baby milk. so it could be MY mum off to find out an if its not her then i dunno wat to think x

I think its because my mum gave him a jar of food from the shop but i dont know if it was to rich for LO so i dunno what to think :S lol x

is he on breast milk maybe he was more hungry yesterday and your mum thought he would settle with something else on his tummy i know little jars can be given to 4 months old and it does change the poo colour maybe she give him the chocolate pudding if it was that dark i know its not nice people doing stuff behind your back i would be the same i hope you get it sorted hun x

Hes on formula an stayed on the same onefor awhile now yeah i think she did mention she fed him one out of the jar an one was chocolate baby one so that must of been what it is. I thought the jar wudnt change the colour of it though because they kept saying it wouldnt but now i know it has haha x

yeah i dont think it would harm as if it was to rich he would of been sick with it i started amy on jars at 3 and half months she didnt like rusks or rice then now she likes rusk in her hand lol and biscottis lol it changed her poo but she was fine

Oh so its ok then phew am alreet just being a panicky poo lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back