Hw could someone do this to a baby?

Thats sooo sad... :cry: Personally I think that these women who dump their babies must be in a very poor state of mental health.. :cry:

How horrible, for both mother and child. She must be very messed up.

and she will know whats happened know i hope the guilt stays with her for the rest of her life

poor baby :(

Rip little girl

the mum must have som e serious issues

:(

It's tragic for all concerned :(

No cause of death has been made yet. I'm one to wait for those things to be established. It may turn out the baby was stillborn to a frightened young girl who had not told anyone she was pregnant. People do strange things when feeling isolated or are panicked. I know this as a friend I went to school with years ago kept her pregnancy secret from *everyone* and her baby was stillborn. She hid the baby in woodland about a mile from her home where it was found by a walker. They only traced the baby to her a week or so later and she was given psychiatric counselling. Shame she felt unable to tell someone or seek medical advice as it might all have ended differently.

:shock:

That woman must have thought she had no1 in the world who was gonna help her. That is so sad. You'd think she would have had psychiactric help and support of some kind, surely thats everyones right. Imagine being so desperate you'd leave your baby in a bag on a path.

:cry: :cry:

Omg how sickening!

When my little girl wakes up im givibng her a massive cuddle, rest in peace little baby girl :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back