Anyone heard of/tried natural remedies?

Clarebo

Reaction score
I am currently taking Evening Primrose Oil (it's meant to help consistency of mucous) and eating cinammon which apparently is an old Egyptian remedy to help things along. Has anyone heard of any other natural remedies?

Good luck!

I'm currently taking agnes castus (helps settle you in to a regular cycle and helps ovulation etc.) and my hubby and I are both taking zinc (makes his sperm stronger and makes it easier for the egg to stick to my womb lining apparently). I am also eating a handful of pumpkin seeds everyday but I can't remember why! I know I've read about it doing some good somewhere.

I found an article about honey the otherday. The reason it is called a honeymoon is cos newly married couples used to hide themselves away eat loads of honey, do loads of bd and get pregnant immediately. As if it's that easy eh. I drink a cup of hot water, lemon and honey in a morning.

If you look on the internet there are so many herbs and vitamins that are meant to help in some way but as I am trying to tell myself that I aren't obsessed with the getting pregnant thing then I am not going to let myself get any more supplements.

Good luck, baby dust to you

x

Just a note, my doctor advised against taking Evening Primrose Oil, and I also have read it in one of my books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back