has anyone sufford from morning sickness in the evening??

linxminx21

Reaction score
hi girls
hope your all well and enjoying your pregnancys!!
i have a quick question ....
when i wake up i feel sick on and off all day but not actually being sick, come half past 6 in the evening im being sick all the time. last night it lasted untill 11pm!!!!
iv tried not eating as late and tried eating later... but nothing :( its horrible :(
anyone ever experienced this... im sure its just me being a baby lol!!!
anything else i can try ??

My friend had that to the point where she stopped having dinner as she new she throw it up. Sorry, I've not have any sickness so I haven't got any advice. Hope it gets better for you soon hun x

Maybe try lucozade or sucking on ice or lolly ices after tea. There the only things that are working for me at the moment. Hope your feeling better soon x x

I eat giner snaps instead of tea x I get very sick before I go to bed, after feeling sick all day x I've found ginger in my tea helps too x (I mean a cup of tea lol x )

Yeah I've had sickness in the evening as well and have had to skip dinner because of it as I couldn't keep it down (sorry TMI). I find a ginger biscuit helps though for some reason. xxxx

hi there! i suffered from morning,noon & night sickness for the first 4 months! everyday! it was HORRIFIC. i actually lost weight in my first tri as i was being sick soooo much! i mainly ate crackers and dry bread!! hope it passes soon!!! its horrible =(

Yep, I wasn't sick lots but when I was I'd be fine throughout the day, come night time I would be feeling/ actually throwing up. Hope it eases soon xxx

I wasn't sick a lot but every time I was sick it was always at night and just after I had got into bed.
I would feel quesy all day but would only ever be sick at night. Thankfully it wore off and I've not been ill since about 18 weeks.

I had nausea all day everyday and even in the night but it's changed this week to just evenings, I've not bothered with big meals, just little and often if I can manage, I have lost about 10lbs though. I've found lying down and having a nap is one of the best things or just going to bed early. I think you feel worse when your tired so this might be why it's affecting you more at night.

To start with I felt sick... at nights!! Was very uncomfortable. Then it shifted to evenings, then afternoons. Never had ms in the morning - how strange :)

thanx so much girls iv got some ginger biscuits in so ill try one or two of them before half 6!! and i wont have tea tonight ill try anything iwas crying last night coz i was so tired but couldnt get far from the bathroom im normally asleep by 9pm!!!!!

Hope they work for you hunny and you are feeling better than last night x x

hope biscuits work for you hun!

if they don't, try lemons - they work for many women, including me. When I felt sick, I would have tea with a couple of slices of lemon in it. Some girls just munch on lemon (not sure how they manage) or eat lemon drops.

Yeah it's just a trick calling it morning sickness when you can get it all day long! I used to get it worse mid-afternoon. Unless you're really unlucky it shouldn't last too much longer though so just hang on in there.

i'm only feeling sick at night. i've moved my dinner time to about 4ish and only have a little water after that. It does help if you try not to eat lots of anything heavy ie pasta potatoes as i find they usually make the nausea last longer.

I had evening sickness with both my last pregnancies. Would feel fine during the day & then occasionally I would be sick only in the evenings. Was weird, but ice cubes worked for me last time. As I was eating but keeping hydrated at the same time! x

thanx girls thats a great help, i had some ginger nuts last night ... ewwww there gross.... but i wasnt sick!!felt it but wasnt sick!!!

Aw sorry your suffering hon, I had sickness through the entire day everyday since I hit 6 weeks, but it was always worse in the evening, since I hit 12 weeks I'm still being sick daily but its only once on an evening now which I can cope with!!!
Best way I coped was to have lots of little teas starting early as possible, the later I left it the sicker I was, also skipping teas made it worse, but lots of little mouthful of bland food like ready brek or toast helped, most of them I'd throw up but as I hadn't eaten much it wasn't too bad then eventually as the evening wore on I'd keep some down and start to feel ok. Now I'm nearly 14 wks I still do this or I'm sick but now lemons are really helping I have a real craving for the smell and taste of fresh lemon and it does help the nausea!!
I don't think there is a miracle cure but eating something as opposed to skipping tea does help xxx

I get it very first thing when my stomach is empty and very last thing if I leave it too long between eating and going to bed. the heaving is never fun but it doesnt last too long, the neausea lasts alllll day though! luckily wine gums and sucking crisps works, anything to let baby bean know theres food on the way.

Mother in law says, the more the morning sickness, the stronger the baby... baby bean or baby hulk? lol :)

thankyou girls its getting worse but im struggling through its all worth it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back