When should you start to show...

Jessika

Reaction score
I know each of us girlies are different but does anyone know the average time we are expected to start to show?

usually from about 12 weeks because that is when the utrus no longer will fit in your pelvis ( ? ) and pushes upwards and out.

HTH xx

Hi I think if you have already had children then you start earlier but mainly 12 weeks give or take a couple of weeks I'm 10wks and showing, but not too much for people to notice, but I was quite thin one the belly area to start with, now it looks quite impressive my hubby loves it too (I think it is because my boobs are bigger too I was big to start with so he is very happy! It will happen, when it wants, think of what it will be like at 36 weeks it will be like "I carnt grow any more!!!"" & "Stop kicking me in the ribs" cannot wait!!

that is a very fair comment! I hope it stays small for a while yet then!!!

Well I definately have a bumb now, a small one, but still a baby bumb. All my trousers are too tight across the belly and I had to buy some stretchy maternity ones from H&M which are blissfully comfortable. My nan thinks I am having twins! :lol:

Totally contradicting what i said before, totally agree with above, forgot that if you have had pervious children you can show earlier. I have a bump already but it's not a baby bump, it's more of a bloated bump. Despite this, I'm still proud of it!! My trousers are all too tight and cause pain if I sit down in them done up, yet the baby is still probably too small to be a real baby bump.

Who know's , I guess once you cant sit down in your trousers with them done up - or stand up with them done up, then that's your bump!

thanks for the comments! I don't think i have anything yet - in fact i don't even feel pregnant! I'ts my first so i'm sure i have all these joys to come!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back