Baby Bumps!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Has anyone started taking pics of there bumps yet? :)

has anyone got a bump who is roughly 8 weeks yet? i think i look quite big for only being 8 weeks but not sure?.. i have posted my 1st bump pic in the bump gallery...

im wondering if there might be 2 babies in there!! :)

xx

I haven't but I reckon I won't show for a good while yet due to the good layer of padding that's already there! ;)

I thought I was showing for that exact reason Kelly, my hubby is a twin and we've got twins on both sides so we are thinking we may have two in there LOL!
Last couple of days I haven't had much of a tum though, I think I read that between weeks 8-12, alot of it is just bloating & water etc x

to be fair, looking at my pic, it just looks like its my layer of padding!! but it certainly isnt going to get smaller so its my 8 week bump! flab or baby its still my bump! :) hehe

Is it your second baby Kelly? I think my Mum was saying with your second your bump does show quicker, maybe that? x

to be fair, looking at my pic, it just looks like its my layer of padding!! but it certainly isnt going to get smaller so its my 8 week bump! flab or baby its still my bump! :) hehe

I just had a look, that doesn't look like padding to me, looks like a proper bump! :)

Yes this my second baby! it is totally different to my last bump.. i was a size 8 when i fell pregnant with brooke and by the time i gave birth (even though it was 7 weeks early) i looked tiny still!

but this time... i think im going to be huge!!!

My friend Sarah is a size 8 too and she was teeny with her first, from behind you couldn't see she was even preggo and when she turned round it was like she had a bowling ball up her shirt!

When she had her second, she was mahoosive! She put on 3st!

She lost it all though x

i think im going to be the same with the weight gain... but will worth it.. hard thing will be getting it off, with brooke i was back in my size 8 jeans about a week after.. but think its going to take alot longer this time!

think i will have to start looking at maternity jeans...

Size 8......thats half of me lol!!! Still trying to lose my baby weight and josh is 4...... Its Soooo hard when overweight to start with. I did lose 2 stone for TTC though...... I Cant wait for bump to grow to fill out my lose flabby skin rofl

I got a little bump forming, but not noticable unless undressed (i'm 8 weeks 5 days). I WISH I was a size 8, but started pregnancy at a size 14/16, so most of my bump is blubber at the moment.

I also noticed that it feels harder and feels bigger evening/night time and hardly noticable first thing in the morning. Anyone else get that too?

I'm just feeling totally fat and bloated now.... Have posted my bumpy pic but its more of a flabby pic lol - please dont look if your feeling queezy rofl

i agree jen!! :)

im not a size 8 now tracey, (i wish) that was my 1st pregnancy.. i was a 12/14 going into this pregnancy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back