Has anyone heard of...

duckanddoodle

Reaction score
Hello
Has anyone heard of using a breast pump to stimulate labour...my sister in law has suggested it so my OH and I have just bought a cheap travel one as I want to see if I can breast feed before i get expensive electric one...

I was just wondering if it may stimulate the milk to come in and then will end up with leaking breast and no baby to feed it too...

I am 39 weeks and at the end of my tether...was walking around a lovely little town yesterday to be abused some yobs shouting that I was an elephant... lets say it did not do much for my self confidence:cry:

What idiots- ignore them hon, they are clearly ignorant and not worth a second thought - let's hope karma bites them right on the bum!

As for the pump - no idea but let us know if you have any luck!

Thanks I felt really low after and wish i had given them a piece of my mind but was trying to get to the car without crying!! Bloody hormones!! Will definately update if it works!!

first off them lads/girls are idiots. i was once walking around town with my other half, a couple of weeks ago and one girl called me fat....i burst in to tears in the middle of the town centre......idiots lol....

I've heard that it can work but tbh dont really know much else about it....
xxx

when I was over due I give it a little go it was only clear so dont think your milk comes in till after baby is born, but to tell you the truth I tryed that much I dunno what helped and what didnt lol, I went 5 days over with both my other two and did everything from rasberry leaf tea, hot currys and birthing balls haha

twats! someone shouted to me "your fat!" it did hurt but to be honest.. i feel sorry for them that they dont know better..

You are pregnant hun, they are sad immature little people! :hug:

I haven't heard anything about that bringing on labour but I hope your big day is soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back