anybody want to pump their udders?

Kimbo

Reaction score
with an avent breast pump?

i'm seeing if anyone wants it before i chuck it away because i haven't used it (only tried) because my udders didn't work :roll: :(

so it's almost brand new.. the bottles haven't been used... the pump has only been tried.

it come in the box with;

ISIS Breast pump with petal massage cushion
Travel cover and stand
2 x 125ml milk storage bottles
2 x newborn teats
Sealing disc
Spare parts
Instruction leaflets

plus..... there is a box of avent breast pads.

i've just left them all soaking in boiling water and they are in the steriliser now, so if anyone wants it then send me a PM.
i dont want anthing for it of course... just seeing if anyone can make any use of it before i get rid!

:cheer: :cheer: Thats good, it would be a shame for it to go to waste.
I bought my Isis breast pump a couple weeks ago. Not even opened it yet! Thought I'd leave it sealed in case the breastfeeding doesn't work out then I might be able to take it back to mothercare :)

Kim&Leah said:

i'm seeing if anyone wants it before i chuck it away because i haven't used it (only tried) because my udders didn't work :roll: :(

so it's almost brand new.. the bottles haven't been used... the pump has only been tried.

it come in the box with;

Travel cover and stand
2 x newborn teats
Sealing disc
Spare parts
Instruction leaflets

i've just left them all soaking in boiling water and they are in the steriliser now, so if anyone wants it then send me a PM.
i dont want anthing for it of course... just seeing if anyone can make any use of it before i get rid!

really nice of u kim, thats a good pump too as i still have mine from lauren.

hope u and leah well

marie x

:cheer: :cheer: Thats good, it would be a shame for it to go to waste.
I bought my Isis breast pump a couple weeks ago. Not even opened it yet! Thought I'd leave it sealed in case the breastfeeding doesn't work out then I might be able to take it back to mothercare :)

Kim&Leah said:

it come in the box with;

Travel cover and stand
2 x newborn teats
Sealing disc
Spare parts
Instruction leaflets

really nice of u kim, thats a good pump too as i still have mine from lauren.

hope u and leah well

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back