Has anyone else had their HCG levels done? (my results included.)

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

First of all HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on all of your BFP's.......

This is my first post in First Trimester ........ So :wave: everyone.

I Got my BFP on saturday night and it came back as 1-2 weeks :dance:, But i havent had AF since 1st March which could of possibly been an mc so as you can see i havent had AF for quite a while.
Because of this i was sent for blood tests on Tuesday to make sure my levels were rising smoothly and i was supposed to be going back next week to get them done again so they could compare the results...

Well...... I rang up this morning for my first results and they have came back as HIGH and the receptionist gave me the numbers 564. He went away and spoke to a doctor and they have cancelled my blood tests for next week as everything seems fine (this can only be a good thing lol.) So basically i have just got to wait and see the Midwife on 16th May. :)

I know everyones levels are different but if this result came back for you what would you think and how far would you say i am? I really want to start a proper ticker off so i can have how many weeks and days pregnant i am but i cant as have no idea (down to the day) when we concieved lol.

Just wondering who else has had there levels checked and what did they come back as?

Thanks and i wish you all well in your pregnancy. :D

Amy xxx :good:

All i know with mc number 1 my levels were 2,300 and dropped to 600 when mc, but everyone is different i didnt get my levels the 2 times after. :D

Hey, thanks for the reply. If you don't mind me asking, how far gone were you then?

5 weeks. but i think they say anything over 25 in first week is normal.....

i just found this
hCG+levels.jpg

Thanks for that but to be honest i am unsure how mine would work because if i am reading rightly that dates form when you last had AF.... well i havent had anything since 1st March lol.

Any ideas?

Thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back