Harry Potter!!

Kerry

Reaction score
Who else is a fan??

And how far have you got with the book??

Unfortunately with two small children on summer holidays and me so tired I can't even think, I'm not getting very far - gonna try and read some more later today!!

Take care

I really REALLY don't want to upset any fans, but I hate Harry Potter! All the hype drives me nuts! :oops: I really don't understand it. The films I've given a chance are absolutely pants so the book seems a watse of money to me.

Sorry guys :roll: Maybe I was just never supposed to understand it?! I'm a Wiccan which means I might understand where it's coming from, or maybe it's this which makes me not like it even more?

Sorry but what's a Wiccan??

I read the books first which got me hooked - it's the same as everything else......the films never do justice to the books!!

Take care

True - films bever re as good!

Wiccan is a earth witch - a natural and usually good witch. Look up on google and Paganism also. I'm a mother nature and magic lover :)

WOW - How fantastic!!!

I have always been soooooo interested in the work of white witches etc, I have always been very interested in anything alternative, eg, crystals, healing, dowsing etc and have often wondered if one of my ancestors was a witch of some kind. My Nan is the same and the family call us 'The Witches' when we are together!! We both also have slight psychic abilities - we see things, feel things etc.

Anyway, I'll stop waffling now - happy witching!!

Hi Kerry

I'm a Harry Potter fan and bought it last weekend, but have only got through the first few chapters - haven't really found the time.

You're right - the films never do the books justice - I can't cope with the films - Ron Weasley is sooooooooooo irritating!

LBxx

I have only read a few chapters too - Hubby just rang to say he is working late tonight so providing I can stay awake I will try to crack on with it!!!

Nahh i dnt like harry poter either, wen it was realised this shop bt me opened at midnight and i was jus finishing wrk in the pub, and there were hundreds of ppl qing for this book, i didnt see all the fuss, if i wanted it i wud ave waited till mornin, but then i spose i am a fanatic about certain things so can understand y ppl get excited.

bec x

Just finished it, bit sad at the end. Some horrible bits in it also for a children's book, though that might be because I'm a wuss and scared of everything :oops:

I'm with Sami on this one, I can't stand it - I gave it a chance and really can't see what the fuss is about??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back