Harry Potter?

Emmylou

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting this book this weekend?

I send my DH out earlier with strict instructions not to come back without a copy :rotfl: ......he is currently in a queue of approx 2000 people in ASDA, they have 4000 copies and each customer can purchase a maximum of 2 copies.........some people have been in the queue since midday.

The queue goes up and down every aisle, and his estimated waiting time is 1 hour!!

Does anyone think I'm mad.....I am VERY excited!!! Am dying to start reading before bed (prays Libby doesn't wanna get up at the crack of dawn :pray: )

lol i feel sorry for your oh poor guy :rotfl:

nah i cant stand harry pothead hate him die!!!!!!! :twisted:

so he may still not have it yet
:rotfl:

I know poor thing, I said to him on the phone just now that I was all excited and wish i'd gone now instead.....don't think that was helpful to him :rotfl:

He still doesn't have a copy yet :rotfl:

Yep....but he's queuing inside......I'm cruel but not that cruel....or more honestly our ASDA is fooking huge so they can fit all those peole in queuing round the store :D

Still no book :shakehead:

He just text me this:

Darling do not worry.....it is my duty as your husband to queue for hours for you!

I don't feel bad at all now :rotfl:

I HAVE IT!

Queued for half an hour in town outside WH Smith's while being shouted at by drunkards! But is all worth it - I'm off to bed in a mo to read read read! :dance:

Yay!!! I now own a copy too.....DH on his way home with it....whoop whoop!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Got mine last night too - also got v wet and cold :(
Stayed awake for quite a while reading and woke up this morning with a temperature and sore throat. I daren't moan :oops: :D

But loving the book so far :D :D :D

aaw poor c. will make a pint of telling A how nice men can be !!! enjoy your read.

I want it, I may pick up one today if I see one, otherwise I can wait till next week

**NO SPOLIERS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE**

Yeah deffo please no spoilers, I have only read a few pages, and what with Libby & working pretty much full time this week I don't think I'll get too far too quick :shakehead:

I'm still very excited though! Gonna have a nice soak in the bath & read my book later, will come out when the hot water has run out for top ups & my fingers & toes are wrinkly :D

Cloud :hug: :hug:

I'm letting DS sleep in till he wants to as he queued with me last night

and

it gives me more time to read :oops:

Emmylou said:
Is anyone else getting this book this weekend?

I send my DH out earlier with strict instructions not to come back without a copy :rotfl: ......he is currently in a queue of approx 2000 people in ASDA, they have 4000 copies and each customer can purchase a maximum of 2 copies.........some people have been in the queue since midday.

The queue goes up and down every aisle, and his estimated waiting time is 1 hour!!

Does anyone think I'm mad.....I am VERY excited!!! Am dying to start reading before bed (prays Libby doesn't wanna get up at the crack of dawn :pray: )

i got it at 1 am this morning when my two eldest daughters returned from meadow hell with my brother! they had queued since 9.30 pm. They LOVED it . loads of wizardsand withes all dressed up!! :cheer:

My oh is a right sweetie, hes ordered mine and when the package came this morning i said' cant afford to buy me flowers ey' coz i didnt know it was for me, and it was my book he was gonna save it till my birthday but im glad he didnt its the most romantic thing hes ever done bless him :hug:

Today would be the day that the postie didn;t come until 10.30, but I've got it now!!!

Stanley is showing all the signs of nap resistance though so it'll have to wait.......

OH is out playing Poker tonight so Harry and I have a hot date!*

*hope that didn't sound TOO creepy, I mean he is nearly 18 now, right? :oops:

Minxy said:
OH is out playing Poker tonight so Harry and I have a hot date!*

*hope that didn't sound TOO creepy, I mean he is nearly 18 now, right? :oops:

I know....i nearlly wrote earlier......I'll be taking Harry Potter into the bath.....then changed it just in case :wink:

well it is my birthday on monday and dh says I have to wait, I really really hope he didn't play harry potter roulette and not order it!! I can't wait!!!!!!! I don't want to wait!! I have to wait grrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back