Feeling grumpy

frances2009

Reaction score
I'm 39+5 and feel really grumpy and deflated. Have been happy and active the whole pregnancy and now I can't seem to snap out of my bad mood. Have had a cold for over a week which is getting better but still there. Normally keep quite busy but feel exhausted after doing just small things so have given up for the last few days. Going to do some spring cleaning today and am hoping that puts me in a better frame of mind.

I wanted to be happy and positive these last days\weeks but can't quite seem to muster it. Has anyone else had this? Think I'll feel better or remain like this until after baby born?

I reckon you'll be fine hon- you are being weighed down and probably a bit bored. I'm sure all the emotion and excitement of bubs arriving will help you snap out of it. I am planning to get my nails and hair done during week 39 to help pep me up a bit- perhaps try that? Xx

I know exactly how you feel! Iv had cold like symptoms for over a week now and when i try and do a bit of tidying i feel so knackered afterwards. i wake up and try and do as much as i can before i know ill just lose all energy again. I keep getting pains everywhere too which doesnt help the situation as it stops me from doing so tidying up :( Not long to go now for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back