Happy post froma usually grumpy mel:D

Melly+2

Reaction score
My maternity pay is sorted and gets payed this week. Its only £83 but omg im so happy to finally have some sort of money coming in, plus its a bit more then my normal wages as im only part time. Another bonus, i was worried i would have to go back to work earlier then i had put down for, 30th august, but turns out my payments run out on the 22nd august so i dont have to go back any earlier :cheer:
I have money to sort christmas and put towards bills im beaming from ear to ear i really am, seems so silly for such little m,oney but it really is a blessing for me, im so used to getting money from working, have sdone since i was 16 and these last few weeks have been so hard, having to svae every last penny fo9r bills not knowing if my MA would get processed in time for christmas, so this is like a prayer ansswered to me :cheer:

:hug: Brilliant - its good when it all comes together isn't it

pennies is still money! it all counts at the end of the day.

you have reminded me though. I need to re - apply for tax credits soon (stupid dam system :x ).

Sorry, raided your thead with my ramblings............ now you can put your feet up and take the stress off your self a bit!

ooo question, do i have to phone and tell the people who do my working tax credit as its MA not SMP, will my payments still get stopped you think :think:

no idea, but i would phone and tell them. Better to be open and get what you are intitled to instead of getting a bill at the end of the year if you catch my drift....

awwww thats brilliant news hun glad its all sorted for you :hug: :hug:

Sam&Alice said:
no idea, but i would phone and tell them. Better to be open and get what you are intitled to instead of getting a bill at the end of the year if you catch my drift....
Yeah your right, i shall get on that, i dont wana be a benifit fraud :rotfl:

Mel&Bean said:
[quote="Sam&Alice":39rqbzv7]no idea, but i would phone and tell them. Better to be open and get what you are intitled to instead of getting a bill at the end of the year if you catch my drift....
Yeah your right, i shall get on that, i dont wana be a benifit fraud :rotfl:[/quote:39rqbzv7]

fingers crossed it might even work in your favour and lead you to getting more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back