Wedding is Booked!

hels

Reaction score
Im so happy, my DF and i went to see the vicar the other day, and we have booked the church for 5th August 2006! :D
I hope to loose some extra weight by then too, Im so excited and Happy!
We have a lot to organise, and a very small budget, so if any one has bargin ideas please let me know, we are roping in family and friends to help out.

hi hun,

really pleased for you!!! its so exciting isnt it :D

I got married on a budget last month on the 12th.

what kind of wedding/reception are you having, i could give you ideas and places of what we did and where i got everything from if it will help.

xx

were hiring the local village hall, were getting married at 4pm so we wont have the sit down meal, will have a small cold buffett and 'Champers' then speeches etc, then cheesy diso and BBQ.
Photos will hopefully be a friends dad, my uncle is taking me in his car, ohhhh its so exciting, good job m finishing work this week, im going to be busy!!! LOL
Thanks Layla x

thats what we did hun, we got married at 4pm also :D

my dad drove us in his car, we just brought ribbons etc to put on it, we asked friends and family to take photos then email then to us.

we hired the local theatre hall, it had a bar so everyone just brought there own drinks, we went to morrisions for the food, if you provide them with trays, they will decorate and slice up anything you want.
we had 5 diffrent types of cold meats, pasta and rice bowls, veggie options, samon, cheeses etc, we had enough food, including afters for 100 and it cost just under £150. maybe worth checking out?

the BBQ idea is great! never thought to do that, hope that goes well

i got all my wedding favors made, i had bell bubble and top hats which i filled with harribo sweets for the kids, i got them all made to order, brand new and CHEAP from ebay! lol

I loved organiseing my wedding, it was stressful but great, i really hope yours goes as smoothly :D

aww... congratulations on your wedding ! ! !

You are going to have sooo much fun planning it.

And, Layla is totally on the ball here. It can be done at very little expence at all. sounds like a great idea with the BBQ, good time of year to have a wedding!!! I will also do some research for you. I have to start planning my own wedding soon, you are 2 months after me and you already know most of the details... nice work!!!

Tineke

Hello

Congradulations again, im so happy to hear when people are getting married :D I havent doen a wedding before so i cant really help you out, but im sure a lot of girls here would.
Take care
Katrina

hi we also got married on a shoestring.

my sil kept saying that she wouldnt do it the way that we did she would want the full monty no expense spared, and wouldnt you know it, she never got round to it, they split up after 12 years together, and we had a terrific day.

at the end of the day you do whats best for you. my main priority was marrying the man i love and the father of my children.

so i hope you have a great day and remember it forever.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back