• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

happy dute day to me!!

louise280981

Reaction score
well the day i have been counting down to is finally here :dance: still doesnt feel real that im going to have a baby!! had enough of phone calls and texts already :wall2:
had loads of signs but still waiting show last tuesday, spotting of blood 2 days ago, loads of period pains, backache and nausea last night!! my son was a due date baby so cant see me having another due date baby

oh good luck hun,

you never know, theres still 12 hours left of today!!

x

Happy due date!! Like Amy says, you never know, could suddenly start!

Happy due date! Technically there's still time, so you never know :)

Happy due date hun, really hope things start happening for you. although its usually an anti climax, so try and keep busy and think baby will be here in less than 2 weeks. It HAS to be! xx

Hapy due date hon! Can't believe we're at this stage! Hope it happens for u soon x x x

happy due date text buddy. I really can't wait to start your labour thread.. Come on LO xxx

Hey Louise!!! I was thinking about you last night. Mine is tomorrow so were in it together! Hope things happen really soon for ya xxxx

Happy due date- well done for hitting the big 40 weeks

I'm late reading this thread, so did anything happen today at all for you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back