Happy birthday to ME!!! :)

KirstyD

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's my birthday today :dance: (although i'm at work :shakehead: )

It's tradition to buy some doughnuts or sweets and bring them in to work on your birthday so got some Krispy Kremes for you lot as well!

KK.jpg

I'm not doing any work today, it's official!

Ha ha ha

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the cakes there yummy! :cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheer:

I hope that you have a great day.. :D
and mmm to the krispy kremes

Happy Birthday hun and thanks for the sweets. I love Krispy Kreems.

happy birthday hun!! :D :hug:
have a lovely day!! (at least when you leave work!!!!!!) :rotfl:

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear kirsty, Happy birthday to you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

God those doughnuts loooooooook soooooooooooooo yummy i have just put on a stone just looking at them :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooooooooo yummy! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you get spoilt rotten when you get home! :hug:

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! :hug:

Thanks for the donut i'll have it with a coffee this afternoon to break up my working day :cheer:

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Cakes (I had more than one!) were yummy - thank you! xxx

Happy birthday :dance: hey you might even be sharing it if a new baby from here arrives today

jolene said:
Happy birthday :dance: hey you might even be sharing it if a new baby from here arrives today

You are not wrong! Found out my OH's step sister had her baby this morning! I have a birthday buddy!!

My birthday today too :cheer: not at work still signed off but hubby is away so just me and the monkeys. Hope you had a good day hun and got bday cake I have to wait for hubby to get home for mine :roll:

Mik said:
My birthday today too :cheer: not at work still signed off but hubby is away so just me and the monkeys. Hope you had a good day hun and got bday cake I have to wait for hubby to get home for mine :roll:

Hey Mik, can't believe that, text buddies with the same bday! Crazy hey!! Happy Birthday to you too!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back