hanging on!!

shorty88

Reaction score
wel girls

im trying to hold out testing till at least after the weekend!!

proving hard thou as i really really wanna know!!

after not stressing about ttc for the past two months and not really ss!!

i am due on any day now cycle is between 24-27days today being day 25!!

i am ss again as i have had a dull back and slight cramps not like af cramps all day today.
i have sleep for england last night feel asleep on sofa at 8 and could av still stayed in bed at half 5 when alarm went off this morning (lazy i no)

had a few other symptoms but dont trying not to link them to a possible bfp lol.

Anyone else due to test in the next couple days!!

Was going to test within the 1-2 weeks of being late but AF came right on time. Even though it is annoying I'm glad she didn't tease me. Good luck x

im testing on saturday hun. iv ben really good havent POAS once this cycle!! determined to wait until sat, the only reason being i want to be able to do it with DH, and if it comes up BFP we can go and tell our parents togetherstraight away :) otherwise id be doing it every day lol xxx

PS. Star is testing saturday too x

Spoke to soon girls witch popped up in the night, but get a second got this month so fx gd luck for the weekend hope u get bfp!! Xxxx

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

I am going to test in 11 days!! if af doesnt visit before...so on the 15th nov!!!!
ive only just started ttc so just enjoying the practicing for now but excited for my first test!!
hard nopt to get your hopes up even though your head is saying your ridiculous!!
its like an internal conflict between your head and your heart some days im team heart sometimes im team head! god being a girl is well confusing!!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back