D Day 2moz :/

sorry ladies i held off testing again lol.

but no af show so i have everything crossed although i have in my head im not so just waiting for the witch to show.

x x x

Shrorty - thats just mean!! Give us a glimmer of some stick peeing and we are alllll over it! then you cruelly take it away! It is not good for the POAS addicts amoung us!!!! xxxx

:dust::test::dust:

Shorty! I have been thread stalking in the hope you would poas......do it!!!!xx

haha that just the kinda girl i am treat them mean keep em keen lol.

sorry hun!!!

Thats right lady.... feel mean!!! Feel guilty!!!! There are serious addicts in this forum - you just cant PISSTEASE!! xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::bum::rofl::rofl:

haha pisstease love it love it love it lol.

thats just how i roll!!

if i had a test i would do it nw but at work till 3 so nothing i can do :( :( :(

I feel like you are na na ne na naing me!!!! Its mainly due to the naked bum you put in your above post! teehee! I cant say anything sweetie, im 2 days late and refuse to poas till 2012!!!!!! haha xxxx much love n luck to youxxxx

haha nananaan me never lol.

aww i feel like that as bfn are so disappointing that why i holding off!! also mega busy with work!!

2days late u say!!

we sould make a test pack for testing in new year it the stupid bi**h doesnt rock up!! x x

We can indeed!!! I have pissed on sooo many sticks in 2011, then got my BFP and thought wooooohhhhooooo no more pissing on the damn things ever again! How bloody wrong hey!! I feel soooo periody but as of yet she aint arrived!!!!!I have no sticks in the house but am tempted to buy on for xmas day moring if she still hasnt arrived! Its wierd. Before mc - I had 26 days cycle. Never changed. Always 26 days. Then mc - and two 24 day cycles not Im on day 28! HEy who knows! No other pg symptoms tho so not getting hopes up! xxxxxx mwah xx you have any symptoms! I havent read the whole thread- lazy bones me! xxx

Fingers crossed to all you ladies that are late but holding out!

I admire your restraint....

(although if I didn't have my appointment on 6th Jan, I'd be waiting until 2 weeks after AF was due to test :shock: :shock:)

I hope you have some wonderful news to round off the year

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
You too sweetie lady! U deserve this so much xxxxx

had back ache yesterday and some pains today but cant really say much else as im not symptom stopping and bin soo busy i havent been able to like previous months lol.

my minds on xmas which is good lol. x x

I love christmas! I am on wrapattack tonight! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hate wrapping! My lil girl is oh so spolit! xxx

i love xmas too!! all my presents are wrapped an have 2 lots left to deliver then im done can can relax lol.

and party time it is with or with out the booze who nos hehe!! x x

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back