D Day 2moz :/

I have decded since turning 28 that I am too old for booze! I now suffer the 2-3 day hangover! bleaaagggh nothing could be wrse surely! xxxxxx

2-3day that is a shocker dont think i could handle that!!

im only 23 so sick a couple times then sleep it off an a nice home cooked meal (if i can blag it) an im all gravy baby ready to rock an roll again lol. x x
x

23 see - its not till 25 did the 2 day hangover kick in for me and by 27/28 i was on to the deffo 2 poss 3! ahhhhhh xxx

Wait until you get to 31 ladies !!! It is not even worth drinking as the hangovers are so bad :shock:

I still have a tipple every now and then but very rarely get pi55ed as the hangovers kill me

xxxxxxxxx

uuuurrrggg! Noone told me there was worse to come!!!! xxxxx

Naughty shorty !! Lol, we'll get you back have no fear :) look forward to an update later... How are you feeling ? :dust: :dust:

feeling as if af is coming but everytime i need to pee which is loads at the mo feels like my pants are always down lol. i think af is here i wipe and northing i double wipe lol and still nothing!! x x x

This is the worst! Im sure AF is coming - convinced! Wipe - nothing! ahhhhhhh xxxx

soory have ti put another one in here! Twill be my 1000 post and I will go fro Savvy to.........

Good luck both of you - but PLEASE don't make us wait until the New Year to test lol not sure I could take it :) lol X

Enthusiast!! check u missy lol,

cant wait im being strong nw i doubt it will last long wel prob not till new year lol.

and yes the wipe then nothing is very aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

makes me go toilet more just to double check again and again lol x x x

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! Hope you get your BFP for xmas!!
I cant test till the 7th....(ovulating this wk) and i shall be staying of the booze! I dont suffer hang overs and like my wine as well... to make matters worse - xmas night out at work on xmas eve..... i shall be the delegaed driver lol!! xxx

Haha ladies im just the same when im due af and she is late im constantly wiping and think ooooooohhhhh nothing yet and then as soon as she turns up my heart sinks so annoying!!! Guna keep my fx tightly for you both.

Michelle. x

Good luck girlies!!!!!! Will be stalking to see if you get your bfps!! X

Have any of you given in and tested? :)

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member