Hands like house bricks!!

hennaly

Reaction score
I can feel baby moving alot now and if i put my hand on my tummy get some quite hard little kicks on the outside but my delicate husband (not), cant feel a thing, this isnt little un obvious kicks here these are proper kicks that i can really feel a little foot.
Baby was practicing its bungy jumping in there this morning and i felt it stronger than ever so lay on the bed next to hubby and put his hand on my tummy so he could share the moment, nope not a ruddy thing, baby was doing its best to impress daddy but his house brick hands are bloody useless :wall: :wall:

I had the same when I was carrying Phoebe, OH never felt her kick once, even though she was always at it. It was a real disappointment.

hennaly said:
, baby was doing its best to impress daddy but his house brick hands are bloody useless :wall: :wall:

Same here! He has felt her twice! But I can feel her trying so hard and she kicks as hard as she can and he says nope! I get a little upset lol! Im like shes kicking her hardest in there and you cant feel her!? lol

I dont mean to but im actually getting quite annoyed with him now as i really cant believe he cant feel it it really is that obvious :x

When your in bed and can feel LO kicking push your bump into him back! Someone told me they did this and oh felt things a lot better :)

hennaly said:
I dont mean to but im actually getting quite annoyed with him now as i really cant believe he cant feel it it really is that obvious :x
Thats what Im like! Im sure hes not paying attention!

:wave: My sister is 28 weeks and her baby is very shy.. Any time she calls her DH to come and feel the bump, the baby stopps moving.. they are annoyed with the baby for doing that :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back