halloween

budge

Reaction score
just wondering how many of us are doing something for halloween. it seems to be getting bigger every year - asda and everywhere seem to have loads of stuff for it -

persoanlly i just get a pumpkin and the kids dress up and thats that. I usually ignore the trick or treaters too :oops:

But this year ive been invited to two halloween parties and the kids really want to go trick or treating. :doh: i can't seem to be able to ignore it anymore. :lol:

what does everyone else think to halloween?

I might go to the cinema and scare the bejesus out of myself, they always have a scary film on at halloween :D

natalie&jake said:
I might go to the cinema and scare the bejesus out of myself, they always have a scary film on at halloween :D

:rotfl:

Nic'n'Keeley said:
I'm doing a little party :)

are you having guests? is there apple bobbing.
i remeber apple bobbing at halloween when i was little . :lol:

We also have been invited to 2 halloween parties but it will be a flying visit to both as lewis goes to bed at 7pm. I got him a great pumpkin outfit to wear its a black rompersuit with a big sleveless velvet puffy pumpkin to go over the top 8)
Not quite sure how I'm going to get him in his car seat wearing it though :think:

mum-2-one said:
We also have been invited to 2 halloween parties but it will be a flying visit to both as lewis goes to bed at 7pm. I got him a great pumpkin outfit to wear its a black rompersuit with a big sleveless velvet puffy pumpkin to go over the top 8)
Not quite sure how I'm going to get him in his car seat wearing it though :think:

you'll have to pop him on the roof rack instead! :lol:

budge said:
Nic'n'Keeley said:
I'm doing a little party :)

are you having guests? is there apple bobbing.
i remeber apple bobbing at halloween when i was little . :lol:

Its only for Keeley and her little friends and my niece and her little sister.
No apple bobbing :(

I've brought the Heffalump halloween movie for them to watch and we have some cakes and stuff.

They are all dressing up too :lol:

I'm doing a small party for us and a few close friends. Am baking scary cakes and doing a buffet! Got a million sweets cos I went a bit OTT :? Then when everyone is gone I will settle down to an evening of Most Haunted Live! :D

I voted all of the above...Mason has a party every year this yeah will be Brody's first Trick or Treat night!

I was never allowed to go trick or treating.
Ewan will not be going trick or treating either when he is older.
Though i won't mind him going to parties, but not knocking on peoples doors.

Hypnorm said:
I was never allowed to go trick or treating.
Ewan will not be going trick or treating either when he is older.
Though i won't mind him going to parties, but not knocking on peoples doors.

yeah neither was i. and neither will my kids.
i might take them round to family and friends though who live nearby.
:)

We have never really celebrated Halloween because my parents dont really like it but as Harrison gets older I would like to, I think he's a bit young this year and he gets scared very easily lol I have a friends 18th Birthday party the weekend before Halloween too but next year I'll probably have a lil party. I love anything to do with parties hehe

I'll take the kids trick or tresting and Rob will answer the door to the other trick or treaters. It was quieter than normal last year though and not many came :(

Brooke's School Is Doing A Hallaween Disco This Year 6-7.30, So DH And I Are Going To Leave A Bit Early And Take Her To A Few Family And Friends Houses On The Way To The Disco :D

We are going to the Halloween party at TGI Fridays in Budapest. They have loads for the little ones and its all free :)

Halloween always reminds me of a party I helped to run when I was on work experience at a leisure centre in France. Decorations and halloween theme food everywhere and it was free :) Halloween seems to be a big thing in France..

We're not doing anything though. I got Ryan a babygrow with spiders on, but that's more for his scrapbook sake really, to show pictures of his first halloween even though we aren't doing anything lol

Hi

were taking Kiara to a few houses not many though, the sad part is i dont give her much junk so might let her have just on choc bar :oops: but think she will have fun going out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back