Alton Towers scarefest

beanie

Reaction score
We went last night - I have a really sore throat this morning from screaming but had such a fantastic time (went with OH and four friends). We were like big kids. There were some special events for halloween including the Field of 1000 Screams, not going to say what happened in case anyoneis going tonight, but it involved walking in single file through a cornfield in the dark, in a village where zombies had taken over - not good if you watched Dead Set before hand like me!!!! My fave ride ever, Nemesis was even better at night.

If you can go I recommend it. Going to get some more pumpkins today to carve with Seren tonight, and some sweeties in for any trick or treaters.

ohhh that sounds brilliant! I would love to go!

OMFG walking through a cornfield with zombies on the looses, are you mad?? :lol: If i was there id defo be standing/hiding behind you, im only 5'2" :rotfl:

that sounds fab, alton towers are great at that kind of thing. i shit myself at madam tussauds tho lol

Aww we went to Alton Towers for their Halloween thing for one of the freshers activities when I started uni - that was 11 years ago now :lol: :shock:

omg ur so brave im such a woooos id poo myself doin tht lol. i get scared on the shitty ghost trains u get at the traveling fair lol :| xxx

Wow that sound brilliant!
I remember when they did that terror of the towers thingie it scared me so much I legged it :oops: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back