Baby Halloween outfit

xkikix

Reaction score
Is it possible to buy halloween sleepsuits of outfits? We've been invited to a haloween party and i've looked in our town and they only seem to do stuff for 1-3 years.

Any ideas? Do such things exist or am I just tooooo early? I like to be organised lol

I think you can. I think our Woolworths usually does little bits. And maybe Asda. Never really noticed before.

Might go mothercare later then

Lisa the ones in asda were aged 1-3 xxxx

Oh. ours used to do baby stuff, but i haven't looked this year. Don't have any decent shops round here.

get onto ebay, there were heaps on there last week

Ifound loads in ASDA and Tesco but its easy enought to make your own if you feel creative. For a cat just dye a plain white sleepsuit black, make a tail and sew on bum, and make a headband with ears. Or dye it red and make a forked tail and a headband with horns and you have a devil. I used felt for the ears and horns.

I am making Seren into a spider this year and might make a mini one for Cally too :) Black body suit (or sleepsuit for Cally) with black tights and I'll sew on 4 more legs onto the suits.

I got Finlay some skeleton PJs from Baby Gap

but I am sure Tesco do things like that ;)

ive bought lyla a pumpkin outfit, just a sleepsuit really!

I saw some in a Mamas and Papas email, weren't too cheap though!

Mothercare, Asda, M&S, Tesco... they all do them. Even "Birthdays" the card shop sell some :)

yep saw some in mothercare today they had a really cute devil one which was just a sleepsuit really
xx

~*Leanne*~ said:
Yeah! we saw them in Mothercare the other day :D

I saw them in mothercare to the otherday, i was going to get benjamin the pumpkin one but im going to wait to make sure i get the right size.

Tesco normally do them should be out in the shops soon.

I've been in Woolworths today and they have a little Pumpkin outfit and a little witches one. They are lovely.

ooo... you have reminded me. I need to finish Alice's to too (sp) for her dress up box.

Alice was a fairy last year - i made the outfit though.

This year we are planning to have a fancy dress party - not sure what i will dress her up as :think: woolies always used to do good outfits.

matalan have loads, cheap as well

got summer a lovely 'my first halloween' top

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back