Halfway through! & scan on Monday (updated with pics) :-)

Em91

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I'm halfway through today eeee! the last 6 weeks have flown never thought I'd get to 20 weeks when I started tri2 :) So for those of you who think it will drag it does speed up!

Also got my scan on Monday morning we're going to try and stay team yellow, but whether i resist on the day is another story lol! Also waiting on the results of my blood tests to check if I'm immune to slap cheek, which I posted about in another thread. FX They come back Monday to.

Good luck for everyone else who has scans this week. sorry for the pointless thread x

We stayed team yellow!! I nearly caved but OH put his foot down :p Everything is fine! one very fidgety baby x
56939547-0300-3ff6.jpg
56939547-030c-81f9.jpg

Last edited:
:yay: hope your scan goes well and you manage to resist :) x x

Congrats on getting to the halfway mark :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats your halfway :) It feels like ill never get there lol xx

me to, me to!! lol.. happy half way day. u should stay team yellow and have a surprise xx im excited for our scan on monday as well lol xx good luck

Thanks ladies, hehe, enjoy your scan Mswarner, your staying team yellow to arn't you? x

Good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, can't wait to see if you stay team yellow!! And :yay: for 1/2 way too xxx

Well done for getting half way and :dance: for scan tomorrow! I have mine on Tue, can't wait! Think we are going to find out what we are having this time round, stayed team yellow for DD. It's worth waiting to find out if you are able to resist. Goodluck! x

woohoo you made it half way and good luck for scan tomorrow x

Starting to get nervous now, worried they will find something wrong with LO :( x

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm no where near my 20 week but can understand the nerves kicking in like they do for the 12 week scan....can't wait for updates! X

Our baby is a proper little fidget :p but healthy so its all good x

:yay: Congrats on all going well with your scan!! Beauty LO you have there, long legs. Love the fact that you can see all their tiny fingers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back