Half way there!

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I cant believe Im 20 weeks pregnant already! :cheer:

Im loving it but I am starting to feel myself slowing down. Today I couldnt even walk round the supermarket without complaining I was aching. All I wanted to do was sit down! I kept rubbing my back and leaning on the trolley, Im sure people thought I was in premature labour :lol:

I hope it was just a one off cos if Im like this now I wont be able to move by 3rd trimester :shock:

Im feeling him move all the time now. He must have own little routine cos I know when to expect kicks and when he's asleep :)

Well Im off to make a new sig I think, got bored of the old one!! 8) :wave:

I always feel like that in the supermarket! :lol:

Halfway is a cool milestone! :cheer:

:cheer: Congratulations - the halfway mark is a great milestone!

Last time I found the second half of pregnancy loads better than the first in spite of the aches and sleeplessness - I just loved feeling baby moving all the time.

It also went by quicker than the first half. Baby will be here before you know it!

LBxx

I'm 12w3d today and feel like that in the supermarket now....have done for weeks. I think it's stresses as if I'm somewhere nice or walking to the local post office etc it doens't happen, it's the standing around and waiting that gets to me!

i know i can't hardly believe there is only 20 weeks or even less :|

it's getting a bit fast but i really can't wait to meet my beautiful daughter
ahhhhhhh :lol: :lol:

before you know it, seven weeks have past and where in 3rd trimester :shock: :wink:

neeko_1 said:
before you know it, seven weeks have past and where in 3rd trimester :shock: :wink:

I know...thats when it'll get really scary :shock:

I've been through it all before but it still doesnt seem real. I dont think I'll believe it until he's actually here.

Congratulations on passing the half way milestone!

I can't wait. :hug:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic