Half way there!!

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
as the title says im offcially half way through my pregnancy today woop woop!! now i have to wait til thurs to find out what my little baba is cant wait :)

Congrats! I was so happy when I reached 20 weeks! Any ideas on what your having?

yes i am hoping for pink, as i have two boys already it would be very nice!! i think it might be a girl this time too!! athough i cant imagine being told its a girl and having a girl and buying all the pink stuff lol as i have prob been around boys stuff for so long!! but i dont really ind if its another boy as that is what i am used too :)

i find out next thurs 22nd dec just in time for xmas xx

I'm the same too boys :) if I'm having another boy I'll be happy but if I'm having a girl don't think I'll know what to do hehe xx

I'm the same too boys :) if I'm having another boy I'll be happy but if I'm having a girl don't think I'll know what to do hehe xx

i know the feelin, i was at work last nite when a customer bought in her newborn little girl to see me all in pink, and i was like omg i can never imagine doing all the pinky stuff never mind having a daughter lol....but i think thats what happens after two boys you cant imagine anything else, after blue, blue blue and more blue not to mention the cars and football, computers etc lol

Good luck to you and i hope you get a little princess as well :) xx

Hahaha my friend has just had a granddaughter and says that after having sons it's really confusing when changing her nappy....nothing to tuck in lol

Good luck for thursday xxxxxxxxx

Must be a great feelin to be halfway. I'm halfway on xmas day - will make my xmas special :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back