Half way and a melon!

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Pointless thread, just really happy to have got this far and loving that my ticker is now a melon. Thought a mango was good last week, but this rocks!

Yay so pleased for you hun!!!!!

Feels like just yesterday you got your bfp.

Michelle. x

Sorry Hun but the tickers are messing about atm 20 weeks is a banana, only 4 weeks till size of melon though, happy halfway to your bubba x

Congratulations on your canteloupe! Half way there! xxx

Only just seen the above post! A banana is still a good size! xxx

On my pregnancy app it says week 20 is a 6.5in canter lope melon, then week 21 is a 10.5in banana . :)
X

I think some tickers vary, but mines def a canterloupe! Small melon for me this week, which is much better than a banana, and def better than the onion i had a few weeks back (that was a very disappointing week...)

Last edited:
According to my ap, for 18 weeks I'm a onion :)

Looking forward to hitting tha half way point in 2 weeks time

Yayyyy congrsts fliss after your heartache and trials to get here, your halfway cooked!

I got to a melon and for some reason id brought a cantaloupe and a galia melon for family pudd the day before and wed not eaten them in end ( forgot!) so we ate them the day i looked up my fruit! Made it very cool

flisstebs, am absolutely THRILLED for you, after all you have been through to get to this point! Next milestone...v day! :)

Ahh woohoo halfway :) isn't it scan day next week too :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back