half price Boots

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd share that with you: on the week end, I went to Boots and bought lost of baby clothes for evry cheap,everything wqs half price and I managed to buy dresses for as little as £3.50!!! :dance:
They had loads, maybe your local shop does it as well? Well worth having a look!

enjoy your shopping! :wink:
mel xx

oh i love boots baby clothes.

i went into boots saturday no sale thou :(

oh what a shame!!!
yea, I discovered them actually! there were really good stuff, and could not resist a couple of dresses and tee-shirts and tights (though Maheen HATES tights!!! lol she screams!!! :doh: )

Mel xx

i find boots clothes wash lovely too. good quality :clap:

boots clothes are great, I would compare them to Next in terms of quality.

thats a relief i went mad in the boots sale after xmas and rubie is just coming up to fitting into what i bought - yay!! :dance:

Don't you think next baby clothes are a bit big? Maheen is not particularly a small baby (5kg or 11lbs) and she is now fitting in the newborn clothes!!!! :shock: :think:
She still wears "small baby" size!!!! :? but wears 3 months clothes from anywhere else!!!

Mel xx

Yes, Next clothes are a bit big but Tescos are the biggest. Asda clothes I would say are the smallest but a big surprise for me was primark. Its hit and miss but I had some really nice things out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back