Hairy tummy!!

I've found the opposite and am not having to shave as much which is just as well cos i'm not sure how much longer i'll be able to reach!

mine has got a nice warm coasting of blonde fluff!! you can only really see it in the sunshine!! i wish my hair would grow faster now too!!x

Deffo hairier. I have a line of dark hair under my belly button and the hair on my legs grow so quickly. I feel like a cactus rofl.

(1st tri.. got lost :p)

Definatly had hair sprouting everywhere, at super speeds! entire belly now has a fine coating of blonde hairs.. ok can deal with that.. But what about the line of dark hairs growing that snail trail !? pain in the ass.. OH noticed it the other day, Pretended He didnt and commented on the scar of my old belly button piercing lol, guess he aint enjoying that >.<

I've found the opposite and am not having to shave as much which is just as well cos i'm not sure how much longer i'll be able to reach!

lol! same here. i gave that up round about the same time i discovered i can't look past my bump to even see the hair! lmao. my OH sometimes 'trims' it for me, ain't that cute?! lol. and kinda weird..

yes! i have a hairy belly INFACT i have a brown line from the top of my bump to the bottom of my bump neatly packed with some hair. lovely!!

xxx

im lucky i dont have a hairy tummy i have grown 5 underarm hairs tho on each side i usually have no underarm hair so that was weird

you usually have no underarm hair?!?! wow!!!! I woulld pay thousands for that!!!!

tiny - my OH has no underarm hair either :p Or chest hair.. or leg hair.. Hmm I wanna swap with him.

OMG! Ive got celtic genetics, if I added up how much time and money Ive spent over the last 10 years on hair removal I think I would pass out!

Lol, He is naturally blonde ( yeah idiot dyes his hair dark ) Apparently they dont get as much hair as other colours, That and when they do its so fair its not noticable. Im screwed, I have the genes of snow white lol, Hair as black as coal, skin as light as snow. Fail. :)P Before anyone says im a liar cause of the profile picture.. I cheated and tanned up for a family thing. Thats why my face is darker than my shoulder >.<)

Last edited:
OMG, my stomach is sooooo hairy :( ive waxed it a bit!

I've noticed a bit of hair on my stomach but not all that much so far. I didn't have any before though. I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back