Hairy Belly?

TashaWink

Reaction score
Has anyone elses belly got really hairy? i know some people get the "snail trail" line whilst pregnant...but i am starting to notice it all over my belly!

Yes, and it's vile, I feel like some ape.

Yep!I have tiny light hairs all over mine!! I was told NOT to shave them as they come back thicker and darker!! I was also told if you leave them, they soon dissapear after baby is born :) x x

:) i feel like Bigfoot ... Ok maybe abit dramatic! I am not liking this part of pregnancy! I thought the hair on my head might get thicker and longer not once did it occur to me that it'll be growing everywhere! :)

Lilmoomin: thank you! At least we can all be happy that it'll dissappear! :)

My darling husband is comlaining about my legs - if i do them in the morning he asks at night if i bothered. lol
xxx

Yep light hairs all over belly! There was a wee dark one to start with that I plucked, but now I can't bloody see that part of my belly lol.

xxx

Lots and lots around my belly button and they are really long :-(

Yip! They started off fine blond hairs now they're gettin darker uh oh! x

Yep :(
I also saw a post on here that they soon go after the baby is born. Mine are quite dark, I even have one right out the centre of my belly button TMI!! Thats annoying. x

ROFL our OHs will be coming to the zoo to visit us soon. Yep I too have a fine pelt of downy hair over my belly.

I look like a monkey lol

Please don't give me feed lines like this, I can't help myself.

And the reply is....

We know, we've seen the pics!!!

So sorry, I think it's a form of tourettes.

I'll get my coat.

5 more months...i'm going to have dreadlocks hanging from the belly! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back