hair

mum2A&L

Reaction score
How do you ladies with little girls get their hair to stay up. Im trying to grow alices fringe and i keep trying to clip it back or put it up. she keeps pulling it out!

Ive lost count the amount of times i have already put her hair back up today! :wall: :lol:

I'm having this same problem now and if it hadn't been for Lu having chickenpox I'd be taking her with me to get it cut today!

I'd also appreciate tips, Lucy likes having her hair up for about half an hour and then takes it out! My mum says I just "have to be firm" :wall: which doesn't really help lol.

Gabs used to pull her hair out when it was up and I would say to her " ah look don't you look pretty with your hair up" I normally show her what she looks like in the mirror too. It did seem to work but I must say; we do still have the odd days when she tries to pull it out :roll:

as soon as she sees her hair up, or someone mentions her hair, then she tries to pull it out! im luckiest when i do it when she is disctracted - but as soon as we walk out the door we walk past a mirror and she then spends ages trying to pull it out.

ive been thinking about using the little rubbery hair bands you can get, but im worried they will pull her hair out when taking them out.

:think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back