Hair?!?

C0606

Reaction score
Anyone noticing an increase in hair growth? What is it about?!

I should say an increase in hair growth particularly in areas where it's not wanted... I never had any hair on my belly but now I do and it's dark, even more so from my belly button downwards! Also my leg hair is usually fair and now that is turning dark too?!

Hunni I'm practically growing a beard and I'm only 4 weeks lol!!! I kid you not!! I first noticed extra whiskers on my chin last week and now I have a little cluster of them! I'm going to invest in a good strong set of tweezers xxxx

Oh Jesus! I wouldn't be surprised if that starts on me soon either. Every day a new place covered in hair will crop up! Only became recognisable over the last week or so!

My boobs have hair
Wtf is that about???

I started growing hair in random places in my first pregnancy and it's never left! Around my nipples and below my belly button, hair on my legs also went darker. I recommend Superdrug Professional Tweezer only £1.99.

It's happened to me too, was thinking I was the only one - how embarrassing! At least I know I'm not suffering this alone. I've been waxing non-stop! x

Same here!! And with my son too. When I was pregnant with my son I had hairs on my belly :-S xxx

My belly is unreal! I was hoping it would be the kind that would disappear. Will definitely be investing in some methods of hair removal that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back