Hair Cuts/Trims...

kazlin

Reaction score
Just wondered who did what? See Trixi, your not the only nosey one on here :moon: :lol: :hug:

My mum has just trimmed my hair, she seems to have the knack which is really cool. At the moment I can't afford the hairdresser, but will admit I do quite like the whole hairdresser experience when I can.

Oh and GGG once trimmed my hair for me :wink:

What do you do?

my aunt trims mine, but if i want a whole new style, i go to a hairdressers.

i don't dye mine so i don't go anywhere for that either!

Both my sister and my MIL have worked as hairdressers (years ago, mind).
So i've NEVER been to a hairdressers! Lol.

Handy and freeeeeeee..

my sister is a hairdresser and rents a chair so i go to her and she does it really cheap for me :D

i get my hair done at a salon in town, i always get my highlights on model day so i get £70 worth of hairdo for £35- its coz i let a junior "practise" on me- but tbh they are being supervised by the senior stylist who shows them how to do it properly, corrects them and sometimes ends up doing half of it themselves! lol so its worth it i think! then the senior stylist cuts it for £12 which is family prices as my sister works there as a receptionist sometimes (so the cut is worth about £30) but sometimes my sister cuts it and altho not qualified or even trained she is actually very very good! and she does it for free

im a bargain hunter me hehe

I get mine done at a salon, but half the time I regret it. It's ok for a trim but when I go for a change of style, I usually hate it. x

I go to hairdressers and it always costs me a fortune as I'm a sucker for being sold products that smell nice as well as the £60 odd quid it costs for highlights and cut and blow dry.

I love getting my hair done :D

My sister is a hairdresser so she cuts it for me for free :D

if its just a trim my mum will do it for me :) but if its a restyle then i go to the hair dressers or if i want my layers redone etc. with dying it i tend to do it myself :oops:. tho as we speak am trying to grow out my natrual colour!

I usually go to the hairdresser for the back but quite often cut my fringe myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back