Haha..How Desperate!

xJuliex

Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you know since finding out my friend had gone into labour and had her gorgeous little boy i'm now on a mission to get my little man out! Iv just walked up and down the stairs lots of times, stood in the kitchen holding onto the breakfast bar and dne lots of squats...i am not going to.....wait for it...........get on my hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor!!! :doh: i read it helps baby to engage more so i'm going to give it a go :rotfl:. i'm going to go on a really long walk tonight aswell!
God i'll sleep well tonight!!! :dance:

Awwwww good luck hun, but mind your waters don't break all over your newly scrubbed kitchen floor! :lol:

kazlin said:
Awwwww good luck hun, but mind your waters don't break all over your newly scrubbed kitchen floor! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Once you go into labour you'll be begging for it to stop!! :lol:

i think i'll cry with joy when i go into labour! or even get any signs labour is near :rotfl:

ive heard the same about scrubbing the kitchen floor, ive done it twice this week and still nothing :wall:

lets hope it works for you :hug:

aww best of luck hun! :hug: wait till hubbys home and insinuate a bit of naughtiness :wink: got to be worth a try? :rotfl:

You're a woman on a mission! :clap:
You could always come over to mine and give my kitchen floor a scrub if nothing happens when you do your! :lol:
I was on all fours scrubbing my bathroom yesterday out of sheer boredom.. all I was left with was a sore back!

when i was due with holly i went for a longish walk ( mind you i couldnt go very far cos i got breathless ) and had sex in the evening..contractions started a couple of hours later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back