Had to take my rings off :(

Sarah7

Reaction score
Finally had to take my rings off this morning after a week of considering it. They've got a little puffier, but that happens when it's humid anyway so they seem to have twice the puff they're used to and it was starting to get harder and harder to get them off. I don't want them cut off so thought I should take them off while I've got the chance. Feel surprisingly upset and emotional about it. I didn't even quite make it to 3 months with my wedding ring :(
OH said hell get me a chain so I can still wear them but it's not the same...

Hugs! Just remember it won't be forever and you can get them back on in a few months time! The chain idea from your hubby is lovely, and although not the same, at least you'll still be able to keep them with you.
I get how you're feeling though - I've got half an hour away from the house before and had to turn around as Ive left my rings off in the bathroom, haven't done it again since.
X

Yes I know I couldn't get mine on at the weekend either ,but it won't be for too long better that than having them cut though I think . xx

I took my rings off at 30 weeks and I was devastated! Not sure why because I would be more upset if they had to be cut off. Just think it won't be too long until LO is here and the swelling goes down x

Thank you :) I'm feeling a bit better about it now, it isn't too long to wait and I get to wear them forever so in the grand scheme of things it's nothing. My hand feels so strange though! Can't wait to get them back on again when LO is here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back