Had my scan :-) **UPDATED WITH PICS**

Glad to hear all is well hun!! What great pics you got! The leg one is my fave!! :)

You will have to post pics of what you bought!!!

Great Pics we only get one at my hospital.

thankyou everyone!! Its been such a long day, Ive not been this excited since I was little and I feel quite poorly now :rotfl: I couldnt have been more excited and happy if I tried.

We bought some really lovely bits, I tried not to go too mad but I did buy two thigs which were rather OTT.... a box of 6 pairs of socks £19 and a Ralph Lauren outfit which OH chose :shhh: I always said Id never dress my children in designer as I refuse to pay that much money for a label for myself but OH loved the little outfit and I wanted the socks....which Im sure will be lost in no time at all :) Il take some pics tommorrow to show you.

That sucks that you only egt one piccy Bloom!! :( Someone else said they have to pay £5 per photo too....cant remember who sorry!! goldfish brain here :roll: We just have to make a donation and they say they would like £1 per pic, and you can ask for as many as you like. Think OH gave them quite a bit for our pics today. Ive not seen him that happy for a long, long time which was nice :)

xx

Our pics are £2 each but our sonographer slipped an extra one in and went shhhhhhh! What a sweetie.

You OH sounds well excited Tilly!!!

We have to pay £3 a pic!!! I was skint at the time so I could only get 2!

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Those scan pics are amazing Tillytots! They are the best ones i've seen! :hug:

I knew you'd be team blue , we were right!!!!!! :rotfl: :cheer:

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Those scan pics are amazing Tillytots! They are the best ones i've seen! :hug:

I knew you'd be team blue , we were right!!!!!! :rotfl: :cheer:

he he
well done hun

all these boys, my lassie will have her pick of men when shes a bit older :)

Awww, what fabulous pictures!!! Hooray for a little boy too, how sweet! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

superb pics!

and congrats on team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back