Back from 4D scan *updated with pics*

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Omg it was so brilliant :D . Baby was snuggled up to the wall of my womb but we did get a great view after it took it's hands away from it's face :roll: . It's got chubby little cheeks already, and was sucking on the cord and foot and was kicking itself in the head :lol: . We got a 20 minute DVD, 35 photo's on CD ROM, a big framed pic, 6 smaller pics and a few black and white pics. It was well worth the money, I'm so excited now :cheer: .
Oh, and afterwards OH asked me if I heard the scan woman 'let slip' about the sex and I said yes, so we both heard her refer to baby as 'she' once, but I didn't see her go down that end of baby and she might just refer to all babies as 'she' (the same as I always call baby 'he' even though I got no idea). But then our picture frame is blue, so is that a team blue sign or is that the first frame she picked up :think: . Either way I'm still none the wiser :D

Not very good quality as I took the pics on my phone, excuse my thumb at the bottom :D

It sounds fab! I agree with Happy Chick, I demand pics!!! :D

Wow a dvd of your baby how cool is that id love one though id have it on all the time and take it to work and make the kids watch it on repeat during telly time till they told me to stop. How much did it cost you if you dont mind me asking. I saw a leaflet at the matenaty ward in the hospital outlining the cost of private scans i nearly had a heart attack £78 for a normal scan. £150 for 3D scan :(
Congrats on your pregnancy :) hope to see you little ones pics soon
Sarah

Sounds like you had a great time hopefully we can see some pics. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The clarity is amazing! :D
I hope my padding doesn't get in the way when I have mine! :oops:

Don't worry MM, I'm quite 'padded' too :lol: . I didn't think it would ture out so good cos I was only just over 24 weeks, but look at the chubbiness of it's cheeks, I can't wait to pinch them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back