back from scan... *updated with pic*

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
Everything is good, they were happy with all the measurements. I'm still team green tho girlies :D managed to resist temptation 8) he did a cross section thru the back and i think i may have an inkling of what it is but im not saying :moon: will update with pics at lunch :dance:

6fsgkdk.jpg

his/her feet are resting on my bladder which explains the bladderball ive been having, and he/she sleeps like me with the hand up by the face :D soon woke up when he put cold gel on my tummy lol

woooooo glad everything is fine :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
get that pic up now young lady lol

YAY TEAM GREEN!!!

Glad all is well! and good for you for staying team green!

yeye!!!!! good girl!! proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, glad it went well. And well done on keeping it a surprise, so much more fun that way!

Apparently Austin flashed us at our 20 week scan (I was a greeny too), I completely missed it but OH was convinced he saw boy bits and refused to think of girls names for the rest of the pregnancy.

:dance: :dance: so glad it went well - you must be thrilled

thats great news.. congrats on remaining member of team green :hug:

Yay congrats hun, im glad the scan went well. you must be really strong willed to not find out lol I just have too, so impatient.

Came back from camping early, sick of haven ruint my little girls bday :evil: , And i saw this thread.

That pic is just adorable, I cant wait for my scan now lol :cheer:

thanks, im really pleased with it, my 12 week scan wasnt very clear plus bub actually looks like a baby now not just a blob lol, i cant wait to meet him/her now :D only another 21 weeks left

Awwww congratulations, glad all was well! You had you scan early... mine isn't till next Thursday when i'll be 21+1 :? Seems like i've been waiting forever!

That's a really cute pic, glad everything went well :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back