Back from my scan

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
well i have been for my scan and have found out that baby is very naughty indeed, as they tried really hard to get measurements of babies head and brain but i would't play ball...they had me lying on my side and even sent me off to the loo to hope that would work and it did eventually play ball and baby is fine!!

im now officially TEAM BLUE :blue::blue: 90% accuracy too!!

so im gonna be a mommy to 3 boys now :) xxx

Big congrats on team blue. You can start buying for a boy now.

thanks girls, thought it was gonna ba a girl this time as i have carried the complete opposite to my other 2 in every way possible....but it was another boy :) now to think of another nice boys name, which is gonna be hard lol xx

:yay: congrats on team blue hunny. At mine I had to have the bed tilted cos LO decided to bury his face in my foof :roll: xxxxxxxxx

had that done with my 2nd little boy as his head was tucked in nicely so when this one started to play up i knew straight away it was gonna be a boy, she couldnt see at first as his hands were in the way and then when she found out boy she was like typical boy playing with ur bits lol xxx

thanks girls, thought it was gonna ba a girl this time as i have carried the complete opposite to my other 2 in every way possible....but it was another boy :) now to think of another nice boys name, which is gonna be hard lol xx

I,m the same!! I have two boys already and I,m feeling very different this time. I,m really hoping it,s a girl
coz I,m really stuck for a boy name :)

thanx girlies will put pics up soon and mason owen i have my fingers crossed for you!! but try not to get ur hopes up to high as i wouldnt ike you too be disapppointed...i wanted a girl but just knew it would be a boy lol could never see myself havin a girl, unless i trade the OH in hehehe but i couldnt do that xxx

Congrats on team blue hunni :)

I'm a happy team blue member with my first little boy due next April eeek. Glad all's ok...even if your bubs was a bit naughty! xxxx

Congrats on your baby boy! how about the name Etienne or Elliott?

thanx girlies will put pics up soon and mason owen i have my fingers crossed for you!! but try not to get ur hopes up to high as i wouldnt ike you too be disapppointed...i wanted a girl but just knew it would be a boy lol could never see myself havin a girl, unless i trade the OH in hehehe but i couldnt do that xxx

Thanks. I can't see myself having a girl either!!

Congrats on your baby boy! how about the name Etienne or Elliott?

thankyou and for the boy names but not a big fan of names that can be shortened down :( i like old but nice names if you get me, i have a Jake and a Harry so far as you cant shorten the name oh and the surname is keen so it must go together lol :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back