Had my scan today! *pics added!*

muppetmummy

Reaction score
And everything is fine, all the bits where they should be and measuring the correct size :D

It took ages to do cos baby had it's arms in front of its's head and wouldn't move them so I had to try lying on different sides to try and get it to move, which it did eventually.

Still don't know if it's pink or blue cos the hospital won't tell, will have to wait till my private scan in January :x Would have loved to have found out today, evil hospital :x :x

Will try and get some pictures posted later (need OH to take photo's of the scan pics with his phone and transfer them to the lap top, I don't know how to do it :oops: )

Feel relieved now I know everythings ok :cheer: :cheer:

ETA...Here are the piccies, I was amazed at how much the babies face shape looks like James' when he was first born, especially the nose and chin.
The pics haven't transferred very well cos OH had to take a picture of the scan pics with his phone.
Baby was sat on it's head again like it was for it's 10 week scan, it's still favouring the right hand side. It must be a boy, it's soooo lazy! :lol:

DSC02332b.jpg

DSC02331b.jpg

DSC02330b.jpg

DSC02329b.jpg

Great news MM im glad it went well. Cant wait to see pics.

I was hoping you may get a peek at pink or blue but never mind at least you get another scan to look forward to.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

glad all is well hun
shame about them not telling you annoying isnt it :(
cant wait to see pics
manda xx

so glad it all went good! Shame you couldnt find out the sex though x

yay! glad all is well, that is SO mean of the hospital not to tell :evil:

Here's my 10 week scan pic, I didn't get around to posting it before

temp.jpg

I think the first picture at the top looks like Homer Simpson :lol:

Awww your 10 week scan pic is so diddy and cute :cheer:

Yay for Homer - must be a boy then? Glad all is well - what date is your scan in January? Do you have to wait long? I guess at least you've got an excuse to see Homer again! xx

My 4d scan is booked for the 19th Jan when I'll be about 27 weeks I think.
It feels so far away though and I'm dying to know if Homer's a bloke or not.
My gut feeling is that he's a boy, he's so lazy! The sonographer said 'it's a really gentle baby, it makes really delicate kicks', I think it just can't be arsed to put any effort into it :lol:

Naughty hospital :moon:

At least everything was fine and your pics look lovely :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back