Had my post dates today!

Eblinx

Reaction score
The lady was so lovely, best consultant i have seen yet!! She was asking me how I was feeling and it just felt like she really cared! She gave me a sweep and said it has a 50% chance...she did make a joke while doing it...she looked at me with a dead serious face and said "sarah, ive got something to tell you, your 7cm.." Then she started lauging and it just relaxed me loads (i was nervous about a sweep).

Anyway let me get down to the business...she has booked me in for the 7th and i have to be there at 8am!! She said, going on the speed the induction all went last time paired with the fact my body knows what to do this time she expects my little man will be born the same day!! So this time next week i should have my little man!!! :cheer: :cheer:

yay lets hope he makes an appearance before then! :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Better bloody had make an entrance before then :dance:

hope things start for you b4 then, how late was damon?

My 1st was 2 days late, 2nd was 5 days late, 3rd was 10 days late so i'm reckoning on this one being an induction in february :roll: :hug: :hug: :hug:

damon went all the way to his induction which was term + 12 so im not expecting any different this time!!

Great news :D Lets hope this LO decides to suprise you and makes an earlier appearance!

I hope he comes soon :D Not tonight though because i am at bingo!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back