had my first scan today!!! + pic

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
hi everyone. i have my first scan tomorrow at 9am and im so excited and a bit nervous. im not as nervous as i was before my midwife came round to do my notes cos after she did all that she found the heartbeat and it had hiccups! is it true that once the heartbeat has been established and she said it sounded strong and healthy that means everything is usually fine?

god I hope so and that's what I've been told. I had an early scan at 7 weeks and heard the heardbeat have my 1st real scan on 1st Feb can't wait.

Best of luck tomorrow hun hope all goes well.

good luck for tomorrow...... will blow you away, it is amazing! I had my scan on Monday and I still cannot stop smiling! :D

enjoy hunni.. trust me it's truly amazing.. i just can't wait for my 20 week scan :lol:

Im due to have my first scan in two weeks i think! I can't wait!!!

I had a scare a while back and didn't get it checked out so im hoping its going to be a good outcome!

:pray:

Good luck hun, im sure everything will be fine. I was really nervous for my first one, but as soon as i saw the heartbeating, it put my mind at rest.

i didnt get to hear my babies heartbeat :think: i think the machine was a bit crap, i saw the heartbeat though so its ok

it is true they do say that once you see or heart h/b everything is fine.

Anyway good luck for tommorrow let us know who it goes. :hug: :hug:

scanpic.jpg

hi everyone. i had my scan today and everythings fine! they have put me at 15 weeks 3 days. it was amazing the most amazing thing i have ever seen im so happy!!!

Aww what a nice picture :D I can't wait till I have my 12 week scan. I had one yesterday but it looks like a kidney bean :)

WOW what an amazing clear fantastic scan,
Well done sweetheart :hug:

i cant stop looking at it i still cant quite believe its really a baby lol. it didnt really move around that much so she could get a good picture we did see the bottom of the foot at one point and saw the hands and its mouth was moving so i said its a girl its talking already!!!

ah hun huge congrats what a lovely picture so glad everything went well for you.

:hug: :hug:

You can see the baby so clearly it's amazing what technology can do these days :D

thats brilliant :D i cant wait to have my scan hehe

So Beautiful =] its amazing that you can see your child and stuff =]
oh i love it
its got me all excited :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231