Had my final Midwifes appointment (hopefully)

redbear

Reaction score
Next week im at the hospital consultant so today was my last appointment unless baby doesn't come and for whatever reason they dont induce within a week.

Measuring 41 week and i bloody feel it! It feels like i have a bowling ball in between my legs.

She didnt feel baby just measured and listened to heartbeat but put down im still engaged 4/5 unless she could just tell from measurments.

I told her i havent felt much movement again so she wants me to keep a close eye on things and go to the hospital if it doesnt pick up over the next few days so fx that it does.

She put in my notes 'potentialy see when had baby' ... omg thats scary i could/should have a baby next time i see them!!

Thats all really just keeping you updated lol x

Oh wow so exciting! Although annoying that she put down how much the baby was engaged and yet didn't feel the LO - measurements can't really tell them how much of the baby's head is below the pelvic bone. Hope the LO gets a wriggle on for you! xxxxx

Thats what i thought! Im sure it has to be at least 3/5 now because its hard to walk, feels like its right there in my foof if you get what i mean. Lots of pressure and can't lift my legs or anything... litrerally feels like its going to come out at any minute there is so much pressure. Where last week it wasn't so bad. I dont think how engaged it is makes a difference but it would be nice to know.
But she has been so good and nice that i didnt want to say anything :S xx

Hope it happens soon hunny, the pressure I get now with him head down is bad enough God knows what it must feel like for you :hug: xxxxxxx

lol im slightly worried as to how much my LO is engaged as i too feel like ive got something majorly heavy resting on my pubic bone and it hurts to move my legs. either she better move back up or come out soon cos i dont think i can take this for 7 weeks lol. every time i get up or go to walk i feel like the weight is gonna break my pelvis and tear me in half!

Last edited:
Yeh its not a nice feeling! Hopefully she will move about so its a bit better for you, midwife says the baby wont move back now so its just a waiting game :S It does feel like im actually going to pop when i walk around lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back