Had my Doctors appointment

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
I went to the doctors yesterday for my first appointment!
Saw the loveliest doctor you could ever get!

Basically she is thinking that I am not actually ovulating although I have a regular cycle and OV pains and temp changes she thinks that because I am underweight I am not actually releasing any eggs,
I am booked in for 21 day bloods next week and then 5 day bloods on the 15th Feb.
I don't have to go for a scan because I had one less than 18 months ago and they are happy that my ovaries look healthy.

I told her about Hubby having 3 children and she seemed to think that my surgery will still be able to forward me for NHS funding if I do have a problem - which I am very releived about!

She also said that my BMI was only 17 and I have to try and get it up to at least 19 - but she would prefer if it was around 20 - 21

I am having my bloods checked for Thyroid problems too as I don't seem to be able to put weight on.

Yay for things moving quickly for me!

That is great news Bonny, your doctor sounds lovely and even better that she is getting the ball rolling for you. I would assume that if your tests show your not ovulating then they will give you clomid or something along those lines ... fingers crossed hun 2011 could be a good year :) x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back