Tests

Spammy

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I got a pack through today for my tests. Got to have day 5-7 bloods and day 21 bloods, ultrasound, rubella and semenalysis. Quick question. How am I supposed to have day 5-7 and day 21 bloods when I am having no periods?! Haven't had one for 5 months!

Do you know if its possible to take norethisterone to induce a period before having these tests done?

Spammy

If you can induce a period, then the results would be valid for the specified cd, so yes i guess so :)

I know that norethisterone will induce a period too, but don't do anything without checking with your GP - i assume you already have some norethisterone?

There are alternatives.

Last edited:
Thanks Louise. I checked with the secretary and she said to forget the day 21 and just have the day 5 one whenever so went and had it today as I work at the hospital.

Hmm, but the 21 days ones will be the progesterone and that will tell you if you're ovulating.

No ovulation tends to cause no periods :eh:

Yea. I think it's a given that I'm not ovulating. Looking forward to bettor everything cracking! Just a shame it's all such a waiting game!

I think the wait in between is by far the hardest part of the whole process :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back