had my appointment !

hayels

Reaction score
finally had my appointment yesterday with the consultant over all my misscarriages he said my tests do show i have a blood clotting problem. hes has said i have to take 150 asprin when i get a positive test and that we could try agin as soon as we feel ready and he will see me again at 6 weeks. we have decided were not going to try till jan feb mainly cos of are jobs. me and other half work together and july aug time is all ways really busy for us in work so would be really hard for us to sort out us both being off at that time cos if i got pregnant now or any time soon id be due around then. so we have decided to wait. id love nothing more than to start trying no but think its for the best and jan feb isnt that far away really is it? hope you are all well i am keeping up with you all on hear just havent posted for a while xxxxxx

Hey hun, had been wondering where you were, glad the appointment went well and you have been given the go ahead to try again:) sounds like you are being sensible waiting till work not so busy, time will fly for you and what with christmas and new year coming up it will be jan before you know it.

Xx

thanks nurse. how you feeling so pleased things are going well for you. i have been keeping my eye out on you. following your progress. hope your feeling ok xxx

Hiya Hayels :)

It's good to have something to work from, did he not suggest you taking a smaller amount every day too? xx

Hi Hayles, glad you've been given some answers. Hope you are keeping well and to see you with a BFP in the new year (or before if you can't resist) xxx

thanks girls. no louise i did ask and he said no he said not to till positive test then 150 i thought maybe that was quit high does i read most people only take 75 but suppose he meant to no best so got to go with what hes says. well for now any way. lol princess it is going to be hard work not to try before xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back